Why Would You Use Hypnosis?
Latest neuroscience research shows that your subconscious mind informs 95% of your daily life choices and experiences. Yes… you read that right. 95%! And that’s on a good day. So, when you are not living the life you want to live, or your relationship is challenged, or you are unable to succeed in some aspect of your job, or you have “always” had a problem with math (or any number of life challenges), it is because your subconscious is holding a program, a belief, an idea, an imagination, or a memory of an experience that is getting in the way of what you want.
And, here’s the real challenge of the human life: many (if not most) of those barriers, which get in the way of your success and happiness, are not YOURS. Before you were 8 years old, your subconscious was wide open and your conscious, protective mind (your questioning mind) was unavailable to oppose anything that went on around you. So, you accepted and believed everything without question. Every experience, every comment, every thought or idea that went into your program vault was given to you by someone else, whether it would serve your life well, or not.
After all these years, how can hypnosis help change my child mind?
In order to have a deep shift in your experience of life, you MUST reprogram your subconscious mind.
Hypnosis is a state of total relaxation, where your body feels asleep, although your mind is aware and focused. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis. In this state, assisted by your hypnotherapist, you can create, change and heal your life very quickly and in a natural way.
When you enter a state of hypnosis, your brainwaves slow down and you become so relaxed that you feel, almost, as though you are daydreaming. This is the same state you enter when you are listening to music, driving (and not thinking about driving), reading a book or watching a movie, or right after you wake from sleep and you can still remember your dreams. In reality, every human being is in and out of “hypnosis” several times a day… every day. It’s that natural!
You should know that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis. I cannot hypnotize anyone who does not want to be hypnotized, nor can I make someone stop a bad habit if they are insistent on keeping it. However, when you are ready to do this deep work, to make the changes in your life that will create happiness and success, I will guide you. You will be able to restore the lost relationship between you and your subconscious mind and enhance your own body-mind control through the use of “suggestions”, ideas, visualizations and supporting emotions. Afterwards, your subconscious mind will not only support the changes and creations you want to see in your life, it will lead them!
When you change your mind, you change your life!
Here are a few things hypnosis can help you do…
- Reduce or alleviate stress and anxiety in your life, release fears and phobias.
- Increase confidence and become more productive at work and at home
- Let go of a difficult past
- Heal relationships
- Heal PTSD and C-PTSD
- Discover and improve self-love, acceptance and appreciation
- Overcome learned stories and emotional blocks to your successes
- Change bad habits – eating sugar, smoking, phone addiction, etc.
- Improve your money mindset, overcome financial blocks
- Improve your ability to study
- Become a better writer
- Become an effective, powerful speaker
- Overcome stage fright – great for performers of all kinds
- Improve sports or athletic achievement
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Reduce your body weight and become more toned
- Overcome insomnia, sleep well
- Improve blood pressure
- Overcome challenges of chemotherapy
- Heal physical dis-ease, reduce inflammation, shrink tumors
- Improve your immune system
- Enjoy more happiness in every area of your life
And MORE! If you have a specific challenge and you wonder whether hypnosis can help, please ask.
Call for a complimentary consultation. Let’s talk about your goals and how I can help you to you can access your powerful subconscious mind to support them.
Change Your Life Today!Click to Schedule
Create a Life You Love
Take advantage of your Complimentary Consultation
Falling Awake Coaching & Hypnosis is a Trauma Sensitive Practice
All Services Offered Remotely with Video Conferencing
Services can be conducted via Zoom, Skype or Google Duo